- Event type
Bookings for this event are now open. To book delegate places please click here.
This event, hosted in Sheffield on Thursday 16th February will focus on a variety of mechanisms and areas that can support institutions with growing a bigger, better workforce to develop university and student sport.
A variety of partners and workforce organisations will be invited to attend the event to share with delegates the beneficial programmes and support initiatives that that may be of value for universities. Content will also include a variety of case studies from BUCS member institutions to highlight good practice around workforce development.
For the first time at this event a workforce forum is included on the agenda, enabling delegates to share programmes of best practice, whilst discussing and contributing to the professional development and workforce area of the new BUCS strategy.
Topics and workshops at the event will include:
- Development of student and community coaching.
- Activator models - how to create a programme and enhance its success.
- How to support staff members within your workforce.
- Volunteering programmes within the university sector.
- Student leadership and development.
- How to manage and motivate a workforce within the university environment.
An event overview and agenda can be accessed by clicking here or downloaded from the left hand side of this page.
To book delegate places please click here. Please note the closing date for bookings is Tuesday 7th February.
If you require any further information or have any questions in relation to this event please contact Matt Holdstock or call the BUCS office on 0207 633 5080.